Subject: [amos-list] Why did the chicken cross the road? To eject a CD ROM.
From: Lee Marchment <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 18:09:19 +0100

From: Lee Marchment <[email-masked]>

Hi,
It's been a while since I wrote to this list, i've just beem lurking in the
background! 
anyway i was wondering is anyone had any idea ho to make a CD ROM tray
opener/closer program in AMOS? 
I've had a go using Dev Open command but with no luck.

also, I have a Creative Labs CDROM and it has a remote control which allows
you to move the mouse on the computer and stuff but the software was written
on a PC so I was wondering if it would be possible to read the commands being
sent from the CDROM and interprate them in AMOS

cheers.....
-- 
czya     __    .        .     .      ____ .        .      .
  l8r.../_ \        .            .  /_  /     .      .   __   .
      .  / /__  .      __  .  ____   / /        .  ____ /_ \     .
  .     / ___/ ____   / /___ / __ \ / / .  __  __ / __ \ / /__ .
    .  /  \   / __ \ / ____// /_/ // /    / / / // / / //  __/
      / /\ \ / ____// /.   / ____// /___ / / / // / / //  \  .   .
  .   \/ .\// /__  /_/    / /   . \____// /_/ //_/ /_// /\ \   .
     .      \____\    .  /_/ .       .  \____/    .   \/  \/
 lEe mARchmEnT - [email-masked] - RGB - ICQ=28384616
sUppOrt the EuRopeAn TeleCommUnicaIons BoyCoTT on 6th jUne!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONElist members are using Shared Files in great ways!
http://www.onelist.com
Are you?  If not, see our homepage for details.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html